- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ReROOT collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- email address
- visiting behaviour (see “cookies” below)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ReROOT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ReROOT may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- View or interact with our newsletter
- Subscribe to our email list
How will we use your data?
ReROOT collects your data so that we can:
- improve the quality of our website and better inform you about the ReROOT project
If you agree, ReROOT will share your data with our partner organization so that they may inform you about:
- Updates about ReROOT project
How do we store your data?
ReROOT securely stores your data at a designated server so that all information is encrypted when it reaches the server to DigitalOcean.
ReROOT will keep your data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the database on the server.
What are your data protection rights?
ReROOT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ReROOT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ReROOT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ReROOT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ReROOT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ReROOT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ReROOT s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ReROOT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +32 16 19 45 05
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ReROOT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 32 16 19 45 05
Or write to us at:
Parkstraat 45 – box 3615
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ReROOT has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Krakenstraat 3 – box 5516
tel. +32 16 32 40 74